Thursday, May 25, 2006

HOWDY NEIGHBORS!!!!


Wellp, back to a blog. I'm amazed that as lame as my blogging skills are I did have 3 comments on my last post.....and one of them WAS NOT and advertisment!!! I'm pretty happy that "Juicy Fruit" a park ranger took the time to say hey and invite me to read some of his blog. I guess this is kinda of a cool thing but wazzzz up with the folks sending me ads about college degrees and what not? I mean what's the message here? I'm no edumacated enough to blog? Is that what I'm suppose to glean hmmmmm? Well I might not be book blog but I'm definitly street blog!!!

Sooo... How are you doing? (I'm trying to get my blog on but my wife just came in and I'm embarrassed) By the way, I've been checking out my space and I thought I set up an account but now I can't log back in no matter how hard I try. Maybe I just wasn't meant for this type of thing. One day though, mark my words, this blop spot is gonna be hot! Jumping!! Disco Ball and all baby!! I mean it!! Honest!!!

Well folks, speaking of jumpin' I'm gonna jump hope this find you and yours well and enjoy the long weekend!!

Yourn'
Beeg

2 Comments:

Blogger thehealingroom said...

Howdy Beeg,

I noticed that we both put down the 4 Agreements as an interest. AND...we both are into the arts.

I wanted to pop in and say Howdy, and keep up the blogging. Come visit me on my blog, I have just started and don't have many visitors either.

Blogging is an opportunity to practice not taking things personally. :)

Photos are good too.
peace,
Horsemumbler

June 12, 2006 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Just thought I would drop you a line. You are a hard to find person. I have realized that you are actually very easy to fine when one does a search of your name!!!! I am glad to see you very productive in your life. It is a grreat thing. I am also glad to see yo married!!! I hope all things are well with you and you should write me and fill me in kissimoN@bellsouth.net
Until then POOP!!!!!
Kiss
ps If you don't remember I think I will have to go CA RAZY on you!!! think Wynter!!!!!

June 26, 2006 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home